MAINTENANCE SUPPORT PERSON
Who We Are: Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience. Sodexo’s success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 425,000 employees throughout the world. Our Advantages *A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class. “We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.”
Job Type: Full-Time
- Maintain Housekeeping in Oil Room (Mop 3 Times Daily) and ensure room is organized.
• Maintains inventory levels for coolants and oils provides weekly inventory for purchase.
• Miscellaneous facilities activities including but not limited to : lagging tables , cleaning overhead ducting, cleaning traffic mirrors , hang signage etc.
• Maintain cleanliness of maintenance mezzanine. Maintains filter closet in upstairs mezzanine
• Empty Chip bins with forklift for all production equipment.
• Responsible for fill forklift batteries on a bi- weekly basis.
• Clean Windows on production floor.
• Retrieves/Returns maintenance parts from maintenance mezzanine inventory location.
• Assists in resolving JEHSC findings.
• Attends morning maintenance Huddle/Monthly Team Meeting.
• Check and fill all coolant tanks on a daily basis according to refract levels.
• Complete coolant changes .
• Guides coolant / oil suppliers during weekly visits.
• Maintain weekly electronic tracker of refract readings (Excel Spreadsheet)
• Close work orders in system upon completion.
• Clean filters from Mist Collectors to maintain clean air levels.
• Maintain 3 Central Coolant Systems through daily/weekly check sheets.
• Clean and maintain filters on all polishing stations to maintain clean air levels.
• Maintain housekeeping ( Window cleaning , floor mopping , dot replacement for aisles etc.)
**Training – Forklift training will be provided
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Flexible work environment
Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
Training and development programs
Countless opportunities for growth
Corporate responsibility & sustainability
Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019
Canada’s Best Employers by Forbes 2019
Diversity Inc. Top 50 employer 2019
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Criminal Record Search prior to joining
- Maintains professionalism and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly.
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting, etc.).
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all provincial and local requirements related to all assigned work.
**Training – Forklift training will be provided