Website Roma Fence Ltd.
Job Type: Full-Time
Roma Fence Inc. is currently seeking a full-time permanent warehouse associate to assist its operation.
The warehouse associate will be responsible for assisting operations team with processing of incoming and outgoing fence materials accurately and seamlessly. The warehouse associate will be responsible for loading and unloading materials regularly.
Job duties and responsibilities:
· picking and packing customer material orders
· loading and unloading materials
· responding to client inquiries for materials
· organize existing and incoming inventory
· maintaining a clean and organized work environment
· performing other general warehousing duties as assigned
· work in a safe manner and adhere to all Company policies and procedures as well as Health and Safety RegulationsSalary Type: not specifiedJob Requirements:
- 1-2 years of working experience in warehouse setting
- Excellent communications skills
- Forklift certification preferred
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- AZ license an asset
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks that may require light to moderately heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
Please email resume to email@example.com. We appreciate all expressions of interest. Please note, however, that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Roma Fence Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. Reasonable accommodation is available upon request throughout our recruitment and selection process.