Commercial Refrigeration Technician – 313 A Journeyman
Keen Restaurant Services
Keen Restaurant Services has been servicing commercial kitchens across the GTA since 1985. Our customer base includes restaurants, schools, retirement homes, golf clubs, airports, super-markets, food trucks, and other businesses. We pride ourselves on technical expertise, exceptional customer service and getting the job done right the first time.
Keen Restaurant Services is seeking a Commercial Refrigeration Technician to service
commercial food equipment. We have a friendly, open-minded, collaborative workplace where
people can bring new ideas and achieve awesome!
We are looking for a certified 313A journeyman to hire on full time.
We are also adding to our subcontractor base if that is your preference.
• Installation, repair, and maintenance of commercial kitchen appliances
• Produce accurate records of performed work, supplies, and time
• Effectively communicate options and action plans with the clients
• Participate in training and maintain working knowledge to keep up with the industry developments
313A refrigeration license is a must
• G2 gas license
• Minimum of 2 years experience
• Clean driving record, G license
• Basic tools
• Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
• Experience working in commercial kitchens - strong asset
What we provide
• Competitive hourly/salary
• Health Benefits
• Lettered commercial vehicle
• Credit card for expenses
• Cell phone with call tracking app integrated with Google Maps
• Annual uniform allowance
• Annual tool allowance
Hours and Compensation
• Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm. Standby rotation after hours. Overtime available
• Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Salary: $60,000 to $90,000 /year based on certifications and experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.
We foster a culture of teamwork, and collaboration. Formal training along with on-the-job mentoring
are priorities as we invest in the career growth of our team members. Come join our family!