- This event has passed.
Soft Skills Solutions Certification: Problem Solving & Critical Thinking (Session 4 of 5)
August 11, 2020 @ 9:30 AM - 2:30 PMFree
Soft Skills Solutions© is a skills training program to help individuals learn and highlight the skills that are expected in today’s workforce.
Through an Employability Skills Training Research Project conducted in 2013/2014, best practices in soft skills training at the local, national and global levels were examined. This validated the development of an employability skills training framework – SSS© . The employers surveyed indicated:
- Employability skills are a critical element informing hiring decisions and retention
- The majority of employers would send their employees for “no cost employability skills training”
- The majority of employers indicated “yes” they would be more likely to consider hiring a job candidate that has participated in an “employability skills training program’’ considering that ‘hard skills’ are met.
Authentic response to employer needs
- Training is acknowledged & valued by employers and the community
- Broad, unbiased collaboration and consultation process
- Comprehensive – yet compact – curriculum
- Universal and equitable access to training – free for participants
Jobs Caledon is offering SSS© training virtually with certificate upon completion of 5 modules which includes:
Sessions are delivered online. Connection details provided upon registration.
To register: 905 951 2300 ext. 200 | email@example.com