- This event has passed.
Mount Alverno Hiring Event
January 7, 2020 @ 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
One event on January 15, 2020 at 3:00pm
Looking for a job after the holidays?
The Mount Alverno Job Fair is proudly brought to you by Caledon Community Services. This event will be held twice at two separate locations.
Come meet and connect with the employers who want to hire for various employment opportunities.
Week 1: January 7th, 2020 from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm location -Mount Alverno Luxury Resorts located at 20706 Heart Lake Rd, Caledon Village
Week 2: January 15th from 3:00PM-6:30 PM at location – Caledon Community Services – 18 King Street East, Upper Level Courtyards
So make sure to come by on either day and connect with the employer.
To register, please phone 905-584-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring your resume and SIN upon arrival.
Be Ready to Impress: Review your resume and if it needs to be updated, book to meet with an Employment Specialist at Jobs Caledon. Simply phone us at 905-584-2300 and let us know a time that works for you!
Hiring For the Following:
- Front Desk Agent
- Room Attendant
- Banquet Porter
- Fine Dining Bartender/Mixologist
- Fine Dining Server/Maitre D’
- Line/Prep Cook
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Night Manager/Audit
- Night Laundry/Janitor – Housekeeping
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Chef de Partie
- Sales and Event Coordinator
Tips for Success
What to do before the event
- Book to meet an employment specialist to practice your professional conversation skills.
- Get your resume ready!
- Research the company and the positions they are hiring for.
- Prepare intelligent, informed questions in advance for the employer that interest you. This will allow you to present yourself as well-informed and will capture the employer’s attention