Let’s find a job for you today!
CCS’s Employment Services is a resource center that provides resources, workshops, one-to-one support and access to a variety of IT tools that help secure jobs.
Our Employment services are explained in more detail below, so click on any of the below questions that apply to you.
- Are you an individual looking for assistance to find a job?
Through our experienced and knowledgeable staff, and top of the line IT resources we can help you on your path to employment.
– Job coaches: our job coaches assist in the development of unique plans set out to help individuals to overcome employment boundaries and adversities.
– Workshops: attend various workshops that enrich your skillsets learning everything from resume building to interviewing. To learn more, click here.
– Job posting: view local job postings and work with your job coach to locate a job that caters to you. To learn more, click here.
– Transitions Program: The ultimate goal is employment for all. A specially designed program for adults 18+ living with mental health, physical or developmental delays to find and keep employment. The program lasts 24 weeks and is broken down into three weeks of training and two 12 week employment placement opportunities. To learn more, click here.
- Are you an Unemployed youth looking for an internship opportunity?
CCS consists of various programs that help youth ages 15-30 have access to the resources required to find your first job. We have 3 unique youth programs.
– Life for Youth: A programs whose main objective is to provide the gap between youth and employment adversities. L4Y enhances employability skills and offers in housework placements and workshops for youth aged 15-30 and is a six-month run program. To learn more, click here.
– Youth Job Link: A program Designed for students and youth ages 15-29 who do not face employment barriers, with labour market information, decision-making skills and Job matching to connect youth with employment opportunities, including summer jobs. To learn more, click here.
– Youth Job Connection/ Summer Connection: a program Designed with workshops and pre-paid employment for Youth ages 15-29 who are not working, not enrolled in school and training, and are seeking help in finding and keeping a job. To learn more, click here.
- Are you an Employer? Looking for Clients?